Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday shop post - Miriam Bereson Australia

This week's shop post is more a reminder for me to get along to this newish store more than anything else. I was reading The Sunday Age 'M' magazine lift-out and was so pleased to come across a little article that points out that Miriam Bereson Australia now has a shopfront/showroom, 'Miriam Bereson and Friends' at 70 Glen Eira Road, Ripponlea.

I am a great fan of Ms Bereson's yearly planner.  I stick one up inside my pantry door at the start of each year and don't know how I lived without this planner before it came along.  So it's lovely to know that I can now go direct to the 'source' to get my planner.

Apparently the new shopfront opened in August and it stocks not only Miriam Bereson's predominantly paper products, but also the goods of a few other select independent designers.

Miriam Bereson products include... The yearly planner:


'Collective nouns' prints:



Mirror art:



Other Miriam Bereson products include a family calendar, alphabet frieze, numbers frieze, height chart, magnetic pads, magnetic objects, a birthday calendar and library bags.

The shop also sells...Only Midge handbags, Kid O childrens toys:



Klei porcelain jewellery:


Tightology tights and leggings:


Poppies for Grace stationery:








I think I'll definitely have to drop by Miriam Bereson soon to pick up my yearly planner and do a bit of Christmas shopping.  If you can't make it to the store, all Miriam Bereson and Kid O products are available online. Call me old-fashioned if you like, but I still like to do a bit of hands-on shopping.

(Images: 1-4 - Miriam Bereson; 5 - Klei; 6 - Tightology; 7-9 - Poppies for Grace)

2 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Thanks for the link. I'd never heard of this shop before, but I am now completely in love. I just ordered the yearly planner :)

Searching for Sporadic Surprises said...

Love the Miriam Bereson calendars - always have to have one of those on my wall!

Thanks for the heads up - I didn't know that there was now a shop!

Diana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin