1.Thank the person who gave you the award. (Done with pleasure)
2.Copy the Award. (See above)
3.Post it in your blog. (Here tis!)
4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don't know. (See below)
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipients. (I'm too shy to do this, and at the end of a very long and busy week I'm just a wee bit too tired to even make my brain think about it)
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being Awesome.
Seven things you don't know about me (but obviously now do):
- I am a voracious reader - I'll read the paper from back to front every day, the back of the Weeties box, the junk mail, countless magazine articles, highbrow literature, lowbrow stuff, fiction, non-fiction. You name it, I'll read it, but I draw the line at reading science fiction. Can't stand it.
- Despite #1, I really enjoy watching science fiction movies.
- I am profoundly deaf in my left ear and have less than 50% hearing ability in my right ear (so obviously I use subtitles when watching those science fiction movies).
- I have a 'black thumb' in the garden, but slowly but surely I'm trying to learn more about gardening.
- I am not artistic in the least, but I do enjoy making lino cuts - I find it very therapeutic digging out bits of line with sharp little tools. Sad I know. A pic of one of my lino cuts is below. (Well, I did warn you, I have very little artistic ability).
- My credit card takes a battering because I have a terrible weakness for well-made leather shoes (preferably Italian).
- Each day I try my very best to give thanks for at least one thing.