Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thank you Painted Hive

Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather...I clicked on the latest post from Kristine at the fab blog The Painted Hive and found that she had presented me with The Sunshine Award.  This put a very large smile on my dial... thank you so much Kristine - I feel very honoured. Thank you for making my day.

If you haven't visited Kristine's blog, The Painted Hive, then you're in for a real treat - she has an amazing talent for transforming unloved, furniture that's falling to pieces into absolute gems that you'd be proud to have in your home.  Kristine turns this...



Into this...



Pretty clever hey!  You'll find much more gorgeousness at The Painted Hive too.

(Images courtesy of The Painted Hive)

1 comment:

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

Thanks so much Lee. That was really sweet and has made my morning.
Kristine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin