Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday shop post - The Society Inc.

I usually feature a Melbourne shop on my blog every Monday, but this week I'm heading north to Sydney because I'm so excited that the absolutely gorgeous shop The Society Inc. finally has an online presence.

For those of us that can't make it to Sydney to explore the amazing store The Society Inc, the fabulous interior stylist Sibella Court is now tempting us with an online version of her store. It still looks like the site is still pretty much in its formative stages with many of the tabs yet to be populated, but one lovely part of her site that's already up and running is the 'themes' page.  Four times each year The Society Inc. changes its look completely and a theme is chosen for the shop - each theme is designed to transport the customer to a different society.  Not only that, each 'theme' is also accompanied by a seasonal paint range that the very clever and creative Sibella has designed for Murobond Paints (you can check the paint range out on Murobond's site). Obviously she's very busy too!

And the societies that The Society Inc. has transported its customers to thus far are...

Indigo blues...
Travellers and magicians...
Atelier...
Tradewinds...
Paperwhites...
Foundations...
I'll be popping back over to The Society Inc. site every now and again just to see what fabulousness has been uploaded.  And if you're ever in Paddington, Sydney, it's well worth a trip to Ms Court's secret society (18 Stewart Street, Paddington).
(Images: The Society Inc.)

8 comments:

Searching for Sporadic Surprises said...

Thank you so much for this post! I've been waiting the website to be activated and I'd forgotten to check back there for a while. Thanks for letting us all know!

Jane said...

that is divine thank you for posting on it. Too little time to find these things myself! xo

Julie@beingRUBY said...

HI Lee
I'm going over to get lost in all this yummy goodness! LOVE it!!
Thanks for the heads up..and have a great week.[and thanks for your sweet comments] xx Julie

Slices of Beauty... said...

Wow, so much beauty...!
Thanks for sharing.

Samy said...

Thanks for the headsup Lee am off to check it out!

Brabourne Farm said...

Perfect timing Lee - I'm going there tomorrow so am now even more excited. Can't wait to see this gorgeous shop! Leigh

Kellie Collis said...

I was in there recently ! Lots of fabulous finds. Kellie

Emma said...

Torture! Sybella is one of my stylist idols ... I worship her and would love to pop up to Syd for a little snoop...

I agree with the undeniable feast of the senses her shop must be xx Love the Monday shop posts, my pay is spent before it hits the bank!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin