Sunday, October 31, 2010

An unearthed house

Driving through Port Melbourne yesterday I spied a lovely little terrace house seriously stripped back whilst being renovated by Unearthed Developments, which lead me to thinking 'I wonder what other work they've done in the area?'. I quickly took note of the web address on their sign and later sat down at my computer to check out their website - there are only a few examples of their work shown on the site, but one particular house really caught my eye.

Crisp white spaces, numerous large windows and doors to bring the sunshine and the outdoors in, classic yet contemporary. Take a peek:








(Note: You can click on each of the images for a larger / better quality photo or pop over to the Unearthed Development site)

[Images: Unearthed Developments]

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hmm they look like quality builders I will keep them in mind for my far away renovation. Love that dining room. And happy Halloween. xo

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

brilliant house, like it a lot!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin