Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where have I been?

A couple of weeks after I arrived home from Washington, my husband and son and I took off for a holiday in Thailand for a few weeks. Bliss! But it seems like an eon ago and I'm already itching for another holiday (obviously I'm greedy with a capital G). I've been back a couple of weeks but I've been so busy with work I've barely been able to scratch myself, hence the lack of posting. But I'm back on deck now and looking forward to getting back into the swing of posting.

Washington was work, work, work and not much else (but a great job & lovely people to work with), and Thailand was so very, very relaxing coming off the back of the U.S. trip.  The highlight of the trip for me was a visit to the flower market in Chiang Mai and I thought I'd share just a few of  the snaps I took to savour the memory - it was a riot of colour and scents...






9 comments:

Jacky said...

Welcome back Lee and I love the photos of the flower market at Chiang Mai....glorious colours and I love that stack of colourful crates too!

Sounds like my sort of place...beautiful flowers, masses of colour and the lovely indigo fabrics you bought for me!

Lovely to have you home again and blogging. Missed you.

Jacky xox

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

welcome back luvy - not much has changed on the blogs anyways! glad your back safe, nice to get away tho, you're right about that!!

Cashon&Co said...

wow. these are AMAZING photos. it makes me want to go there so badly!! thank you for sharing!

Windlost said...

Welcome back Lee. Yes, life gets away from us sometimes but glad you have been doing something meaningful and useful with it!! Love the flower market photos. Wow!!

xo Terri

Jane said...

hi Lee Welcome back. I love Chiang Mai too in fact all of northern Thailand. Lucky you. xoxo

Heather said...

Welcome 'home'. Nice to see you back

designchic said...

Wow!! Stunning images...

Brabourne Farm said...

Hi Lee - it looks like you've been having the most fabulous time. Your photos are just gorgeous - not good for my wanderlust though! Lovely to have you back. Leigh

Julie said...

Hi Lee
You are back.. hooray~~
we missed you. can't wait to read your blog posting.

Julie xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin