Sarah Kaye (Chris Everard - Photographer)
It's been a long and difficult week as I've been battling bronchitis whilst faced with mountains of work. I feel bone tired. So I'm thankful for a few simple things...
1. The weekend - time for some rest & relaxation (and household chores too unfortunately).
2. School holidays started today and I'm thankful that I'll get to spend much more time with my son over the next two weeks.
3. The weather will be a little bit cooler this weekend and I can now wear the beautiful scarf that my gorgeous friend Alex knitted for me.
4. Melbourne has been very dry in the last couple of months and it's great that it's finally raining today. Everything in the garden looks so much fresher and healthier...
5. I'm glad I have Martin Davies' new book 'The Unicorn Road' to while away the hours with this weekend.The Book Depository
6. I'm looking forward to a good long soak in the bath (whilst reading 'The Unicorn Road' of course).
I hope your weekend is a good one and that you have much to look forward to! See you next week.