Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eggs and bunnies

Easter is just around the corner and in my search for something 'non-chocolate' that won't add inches to the waistline I've turned to Etsy for some divine inspiration.



The beautiful 'Free Range' print available from Mercyming Photography...
Some silk dyed Easter eggs from The June Bride... A rabbit planter from Wisteria...

A ceramic cup and saucer from LoucheLab...

Farmlass has created the very tactile felted jack rabbit named Reuben...

An apothecary jar terrarium with an Easter theme by Blithe Gardens...

DeNardi Creative Design's sweet pouch to keep your phone, sunglasses or ipod in..

Some ceramic Easter egg nesting dishes By Deborah...

Wooden nesting eggs available from The Merc Shop...

Wooden hand painted eggs from Wee Wood Natural Toys (I think they'd look lovely displayed in a large glass jar or vase too)...


We're spending Easter at my sister's farm in the Gippsland region. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my sister, reading, relaxing, walking etc. I hope you all have wonderful plans for Easter with friends and family.

1 comment:

Millie said...

What a lovely collection of Easter images Lee! I'm partial to the tie-dyed eggs & those polka-dot lovelies - just gorgeous.
Millie ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin