Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cushion love

There are lots of cushions out there in homewares land that I really, really like. Spring is just around the corner, so maybe it's time to change things around in the living room with a few new cushions. I love the pink piping on the front cushion in this shot from Marie Claire (but it definitely wouldn't suit my living room)...

Big, bright floral cushions from Acquire Boutique in the US...

Megan Park's Autumn range is lovely - I really like the little black & white cushion...

Her Spring/Summer range is pretty damn gorgeous too...

And just a couple of days ago Lucy over at The Design Files did a lovely post on Be Still soft furnishings. Here's a cute pic of some very nice cushions from her post...
Which is your favourite? And do you have any good tips on where to buy cushions? I'd love to hear.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hello Lee
Greeting from HongKong Airport(smile). Lucky to have a connection here. OH.. I love all the cushions..

Julie xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin