Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday morning shop post - Bookbinders Design

'Colour can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways' - Oscar Wilde
Bookbinders Design, a stationery business which was founded in Sweden in 2001, has a concept store right here in Melbourne - at 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne. It's currently the only store in Australia. Every time I am in the vicinity I cannot resist popping in to the store to check out the amazing range of cloth bound journals, diaries and photo albums available in an incredible array of colours. They even custom make and emboss journals, diaries etc. for clients. I would love one of their plain cloth bound journals...trouble is, I can't decide what colour I'd like it in because they're all so gorgeous!

Anyway, here's just a small taste of what's available.




A range of jewel-toned filing boxes in different shapes and sizes...


Pretty floral envelopes...

5 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Love all of these, I am actually off to Melbourne Thursday so very excited about popping into this shop. Thanks for sharing.

Jacky said...

Lee, these are gorgeous!!! Arent those owls soooo cute and colour combinations are beautiful...colour to make the heart sing!

Jacky xox

Viera said...

Love their stuff . I think they are exhibiting at Melbourne Life instyle soon.
X
V

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

I do wish you offered a "subscribe to posts" option on your blog because I'd love to see when you post something new in my inbox!!! could you do it for me! lol

Millie said...

Just love 'Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted'!
Another fab find thanks Lee.
Millie ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin