Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Eichardt's Private Hotel

If I ever find myself in Queenstown, New Zealand, and flush with money, I know exactly where I'll be resting my head...at Eichardt's Private Hotel...

A public area in the hotel - roomy spaces, cream and black decor, deep leather chairs to sink into...

The house bar, complete with with comfy couches and a roaring fire...

The drawing room - yet another gorgeous fireplace, comfortable chairs, botanical prints etc. Just the place to sit and read the paper or a good book...

The hotel parlour - the off-white timber battened ceiling looks fantastic against the brown walls...


This is one of the cottage suites



And I couldn't resist including a shot of this very dark, gorgeous bathroom that features in one of the other hotel suites...

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love that place. I have had a meal\drink in that very bar!! Queenstown is easily one of my favourite places in the world. You should go.

Kalee said...

Lovely!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

And if I'm ever there, I'll join you! It is lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin