Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Major and Tom

I wish that Major and Tom had a store in Melbourne. I'm sure it would quickly become one of my favourite haunts. If they had a Melbourne store I could pick up some of these lovelies...

I love the narrow timber frame on this mirror and the size/scale:

A range of earthenware pots that would look great in a farmhouse kitchen:


This baltic pine table would look great in a farmhouse style kitchen too:



African cloth cushions in great geometric patterns:

Don't these Indian clubs look terrific grouped together:

This is exactly the sort of thing I want to replace my existing hall table. Lovely colour, perfect height and plenty of storage is definitely an added bonus:

Wouldn't one of these drums make a great coffee/side table:

More earthenware bowls sitting on a baltic pine dresser:
I'll have to put Major and Tom on my 'must visit' list for the next time I'm in Sydney.
(Images: Major and Tom)

7 comments:

Brabourne Farm said...

This is the best shop - I've never been there without seeing something I love! Great to have you back - have missed your lovely posts and comments. Leigh

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Lovely Lee, we can go together! And yes it is great to have you back!! Julie

Ness Lockyer said...

Yep it is one to put on your list and you won't leave empty handed.
Ness xx

Tales of Whimsy said...

WOW.
I love the table in the first one.
That's some amazing wood.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

There are so many special things here - those clubs, the drums, the pottery - they're so unique. That would be one fun store to visit!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it love it love it...
XXX, Carmie.

Brown Button Trading said...

i thinking a fellow bloggy expedition is on the cards to go to Sydney just for this shop - to die for!
have sent a link of this post to my friend Emma at White and Wonder - she'll die, its a perfect 'emma store!" xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin