Friday, August 6, 2010

Good FORM and great COLOUR

Last night I made myself a cup of strong green tea, got comfortable on my sofa and  eagerly unwrapped and devoured the latest issue of Home Beautiful.  Reading through the magazine I was particularly taken with the pictures of a house that was rejuvenated by Sydney based interior designer Wende Reid, of the interior design firm Form and Colour. Of course, one thing lead to another and I just had to check out Form & Colour's site.  Unfortunately there were very few images/examples of work shown on their site, but what was there really did show very good form and great use of colour. I think the pictures speak for themselves...





[All images from Form and Colour]

2 comments:

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

very nice style aren't they

Julie said...

Hi Lee
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. My daughter will love the last photo..(smile)

Julie xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin