Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vineyard in the city

I can't believe I missed this - McGuigan Wines 'pop-up' right in the middle of the city at Federation Square.  I really do need to pay more attention to what's going on in my own city!

Green Rooms created this little lovely little patch of vineyard in the city for a period of four days only. I love the flower/oak barrel combination and the twinkling fairy lights on the vines...









You can check out some fabulous gardens designed by Green Rooms at their website.

[All images from Green Rooms]

4 comments:

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

That is just so pretty. I love the look of oak wine barrels. So earthy, rustic and provincial.
Kris
xx

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Oh I love that! A bit of green in the city :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely oasis in the middle of all that hustle and bustle! The barrels do look so pretty and the vines themselves are really sweet!

Flick xx

Splenderosa said...

I am so happy you have shown this to us. It's really awesome. Thank you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin