Thursday, June 3, 2010

Coffee at Our Kitchen Table

Nothing is better than starting the working day by walking the dog and then having coffee and a quick chat with my husband after we have dropped our son to school, particularly if it's the very homely cafe 'Our Kitchen Table' that we drop into for our daily dose of caffeine (our limit is one coffee a day, and oh how we look forward to it). With all my might I try to resist the muffins!

Do you have a favourite way to start the day?


Our son particularly loves these disgustingly sweet lollie-laden cupcakes. Well really, what child wouldn't!

[Images: Our Kitchen Table]

5 comments:

Jane said...

not just 'Our kitchen table' but Nat and Kev's kitchen table.!! Looks great. We have our coffee at home now, invested in a machine we may pay off this century on the basis that it would save us money in the long run. And it is a nice way to start, rather than rushing out the door. xoxo

Penny said...

Ooh I love that cafe! Such good fruit toast :)

Jacky said...

What quirky little cupcakes...I think I would like one of those too!!!
Lovely cafe and always nice to sit quietly with our spouses, sipping a capuccino.

Jacky xox

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

every second friday morning we have our staff meeting at madame sou sou on brunswick st fitzroy. a pretty good way to start the day!

mondocherry said...

I have been hearing about this lovely cafe from Joy whose new house is very close.. she didn't pop in for her coffe until morning tea time so probably missed you!. She was telling me about the cool teacup chandelier they have there. I can't wait to come and visit.
Clare x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin