Wednesday, June 2, 2010

House: Bright and light

How lovely and summery does this Adelaide house look? And I love the way that Enoki Interior Architecture have integrated the old/existing sandstone into this renovation...

I have a tiny laundry that is tucked into one end of my bathroom. I'd love to have a laundry with lots of bench space and light like this one - it would make doing the laundry much less of a chore.

More examples of very stylish interior architecture and design can be viewed on Enoki's website.

[All images: Enoki]

3 comments:

Angela Furlong said...

Love the exposed stone wall!

Kerry said...

That's a beautiful renovation. I know how you feel about laundries. Mine is an alcove with a front loader and a dryer in the bathroom. That's it! I dream of a bench!!

Millie said...

Fab inclusion of that wonderful old sandstone wall into the new space Lee! Brings back very happy memories of our old villa.
Millie ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin