Saturday, July 3, 2010

Brace Design: Two very different apartments

Bondi apartment: White walls, dark floors, clean lines = easy, modern apartment living...








Palm Beach apartment: Rustic furniture, timber, neutral tones, fabulous view = luxurious apartment living...










Flicking through the newly released issue of House & Garden I came across the interior design work of Brace Design featured in the magazine (i.e. the Palm Beach apartment). A quick click to their site showed the diversity of their interior design work in the shape of these two very different apartments. Which do you like best - classic with warm tones (Palm Beach) or contemporary with clean lines (Bondi)?

[All images from Brace Design]

5 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Loving those first dark glossy floors! Have a gorgeous weekend xx

Anonymous said...

I must say I really like the Palm Beach home better, it just has a warmer, softer feel. But I can appreciate the simplistic living you could have in that easy clean Bondi apartment too... The floors are great!
Flick :)

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

Love both, would prefer 2nd!

JOE. D said...

I don't know what is happening to me .. I think I like the 2nd one better. Even with the cane chairs. Must be the moody comfy feeling (-:

Millie said...

Oh decisions, decisions Lee! I'll take the Bondi apartment. Thanks for your comments about the brick cutter being used @ your place too, it was comforting to know someone else was going through the same trauma!
Millie ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin