Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday shop post: Pash Flowers

I've often purchased fresh flowers, soaps and candles from Pash Flowers in Bay Street, Brighton and so it was lovely to see that they've now opened a second store at Bridport Street in Albert Park (just across the road and down a bit from Zacher Antiques that I posted about last week). The flowers are always wonderfully fresh and long lasting and the gift wrapping absolutely gorgeous - well worth popping into whenever I'm in the area.  These pics are from their Bay Street shop and give just a wee hint of what's in store. Oh, and of course, like any florist, it smells divine - something you just can't capture in a blog post!









[All images from Pash Flowers]

5 comments:

Brown Button Trading said...

LOVE IT - flower ships are the best. and those green 'puffy balls' are one of my favourties. My florist informs me they are a type of carnation - who would have thought?! x

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

oh boy - love it love it love it! wish there was a pretty shop over our way in west of melbourne!! I head out to daylesford if I am looking for that kinda class over this way!

Porchlight Interiors said...

So, so gorgeous! We went to beautiful Brighton while we were in Melbourne. Had breckie at a gorgeous cafe called Bossy Boots...fabulous food! Such a gorgeous area! Tracey xx

Millie said...

We are so lacking a gorgeous shop like Pash up here in Stirling Lee!
Millie ^_^

Fabulously French said...

Gorgeous, my dream would be to share space in a shop with a florist.

Just need to find a bigger shop and someone that wants to open a florist in SW France.....

Leeann x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin