Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another workspace

I've been spending far too much time chained to my desk over the past couple of weeks. It's driving me crazy and I need a change of scenery. I think any of these gorgeous and different work spaces would do it for me.

A wall of art to gaze upon...

Bright and breezy...

Creatively organised...
Uncluttered and efficient...
Light, airy and spacious...
Small and beautifully self-contained...

And my workspace...well here's a picture taken a while back - as you can see, pretty plain & boring...

(Images: 1 - Daniel Farmer represented by Sarah Kaye; 2 - Design Sponge; 3 - Rachel Whiting; 4 - Loft Life; 5 & 6 - Homes & Gardens)

3 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Love your rabbit. Did you paint that? The workspaces are great also, mine's just a big mess. I could do with that first image, the rustic desk is special!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

What great work spaces, all of them!

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

i love this post! checking out other people's desks is so intriguing to me. you're not writing reports by any chance, are you?! x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin