Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday stroll & graffiti art

Headed off the the Melbourne Design Market at Federation Square in the city this morning with my sister Jacky and her mother-in-law Norma, excited to see what inspirational goodies we'd find. Well inspiration hit us before we even got to Fed Square...walking from the carpark to the market we strolled down a short non-descript laneway that had its walls covered in the most amazing graffiti art. All this in one little laneway...

Can you believe that this is made out of take-away coffee cups!





3 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

What an interesting find. You never know what's just around the corner. I'd love to hear about the Melbourne Design Market also. You are my 'cultural tour guide' Lee:) I had a quiet weekend again.. still fighting this virus. x Julie

Brabourne Farm said...

Hi Lee

Who'd think that graffitti could be so lovely - well spotted. Have just finished reading all your posts I've missed while I was away. As usual fabulous - it's nice to know somethings don't change!

Leigh

Jacky said...

What a lovely day we had Lee and I think one of the highlights was that unexpected grafitti art...amazing! Any day shared with you is always fun!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin