Wednesday, June 17, 2009

John Derian on the wall

One of my favourite bloggers, the lovely Leigh over at Brabourne Farm , has done a wonderful post on John Derian paperweights and trays - she's posted some gorgeous images. So in keeping with your post Leigh, I thought you might like this collection of John Derian trays that I spotted a while back over at Desire to Inspire...If you were putting together a collection of John Derian trays for your wall, which ones would you choose? Maybe I'd take the lazy way out and choose one of the multi-piece wall hangings like this...

(Image: John Derian)

9 comments:

Millie said...

Hello my name is Millie & I love decoupage, so I love this post! Yes, some may poke fun at it, but as a total craft numbskull, this is the one thing I can actually DO! And Derian's work proves that it doesn't need be confined to the activity room @ the Nursing Home. He sells @ Berdorf Goodman & Saks so he rocks!
Millie ^_^

mb said...

My daughter use to work for John Derian in NYC. He has two fabulous shops and his work room is in the city too.
My favorite John Derian plates are the series of sea images... indigo and silvers. They are beautiful.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

That plate wall is just so perfect. I think it's because each piece is special and interesting on its own and the way it's composed is just beautiful.

abeachcottage said...

love the way each piece has it's own identity, haven't got any yet but am wanting...

Sarah

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

I'm dying to visit John Derian's shop in New York. What gorgeous creations!

Brabourne Farm said...

Hi Lee

Thank you for this lovely post - what beautiful work the wonderful John does! I think you should start saving for a purchase - well worth the money!

Leigh

Anonymous said...

Oahhh....that living room is to die for! But now I want to visit Derian's shop and change my house again. Thank you...:-(

Have a great weekend Lee, XXX, Carmie.

Oliveaux said...

Gorgeous pieces! I think it would be so hard to choose...Ax

vicki archer said...

The butterfly is fab...Have a happy weekend, xv.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin