Friday, June 5, 2009

Tagged

Image: Rie Elise Larsen

I've been tagged by the lovely Ness at Marley & Lockyer to tell you six uninteresting things that make me happy...
  1. Hugs from my boy
  2. Winter sunshine flooding my living room
  3. Drinking jasmine green tea
  4. Having fresh flowers in the house
  5. Comments from my blogging friends
  6. Spending Sunday morning reading the papers

Now I have to pass this on to six people who I think will play. All you have to do is link back to the person who tagged you (that's me) and let the six you choose know that they've been tagged...

Jacky @ Art 4 Moi

Alek @ From the Right Bank to the Left Coast

Carmela @ C.T.

Catherine @ Simply Natural

Julie @ Chic Little Shop

Julie @ Being Ruby

4 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Thanks for thinking of me Lee! I'll get right to it - i've been a little slow this week!!

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me anything?? Wow...thx for tagging. I'll make the list somewhere this weekend. Kinddah busy right now....
Lee!!! You're the best and hope to have a cup of caffe with you one day (here in Italy -lol),XXX Carmie.

Julie said...

Oh.. Lee..Lee
I got same tag from Leeann at fabulouslyfrench. So after I finished my list, I actually Tagged YOU..(smile. wink.. and more smile)..

Thank you...
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

x Julie
p.s:come and check our my list..

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Lee, I totally missed this! I'm only seeing it now. :( I definitely want to play though and I'll do it this week! Thanks for thinking of me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin