Thursday, February 5, 2009

Does my head look big in this?

Decoupage tray set by John Derian

I'm at the end of my tether! My header on my blog is huge and I'm trying to shrink it down but given that my knowledge of blogging is basically next to nothing I haven't been successful. I've gone into 'layout' mode in Blogger and grabbed the edge of the header and tried to resize it but it just doesn't work. Any other suggestions? If anyone has any advice at all I would be forever grateful. In the meantime, I'll just have to have a blog with a big head(er).

5 comments:

Mrs B said...

Dont worry lee, your blog looks gorgeous! I also have a big header and have absolutely no idea how to shrink it. It takes a while to get our blogs exactly the way we want them to look. I think of it as an never ending on going project.
Mrs B

LaurenFaythe said...

Hi- found you through Wind Lost.

Have you tried resizing your picture and then uploading it?

I know your frustration. I have spent countless hours trying to make my blog look right, checking out HTML books at the library, etc.

I think your header looks great though! I wouldn't worry about it.

LaurenFaythe said...

Oops! I found you through Simply Natural Decor.

hmstrjam said...

i'd say re-size in photoshop then re upload or you can go into the html and change the pixel size somewhere near it says header!

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I hopeless at these things, so can't really help. I wonder if you tried a different picture if that would help? I would recommend saving your template to your Desktop first before you do anything & hitting preview before you save. I tried widening my blog once but all I succeeded in doing was making it look like a big mess in preview, so I didn't save it.
Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin