Image via Creative-Geisslein
The thing I love most about this image is the sunshine in the corner of the room. I think I'd have a big, comfy chair right in that spot and a table right next to it so I could lay my book and cup of tea there. That would be bliss! This got me thinking...what brings sunshine to my corner of the world? These are just a few of the things that bring sunshine to my life...
- a fierce hug from my son
- a long, lazy lunch with girlfriends
- soaking in the bathtub, reading a home magazine
- the scent of a tuber rose candle
- a book that's so good it transports me to another time and place (I think that's called escapism!!)
- making others happy
- chocolate coated ginger
- a cup of T2 green jasmine tea
- a bunch of white flowers
- stealing away for an afternoon nap
One of my favourite quotes is from Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air...
Do you ever think about what brings 'sunshine' to your life?