As part of the game you're meant to say a few things about your blogging space:
- I mainly work from home so often this is my view for 8+ hours a day (except when I pop out for a quick coffee or to hang some washing on the line).
- On my desk is a photo of my beloved husband and son (okay, it's really a prompt so I remember to pick my son up from school at 3.30pm each day)
- Right beneath the computer screen is a Kombi ornament that belongs to my husband - how it ended up on my desk I'll never know!! Our office area is one big long bench and my hubby's desk area is right down the other end.
- The rock right next to the Kombi was a gift from my son - it makes a great paperweight.
- I always keep candles on my desk and when I'm feeling stuck for inspiration I light them (I particularly like voluspa candles - there are 2 here; one big & one small).
- A few bits of decor inspiration are pinned to the painted magnetic wall behind my desk. These change all the time.
- The large photo/picture is of the famous St Kilda Pier kiosk here in Melbourne which sadly burnt down a couple of years ago (they rebuilt a replica but it's just not the same!!).
Now, according to Heather, the rules of the game are:
- Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your desk or perhaps your bed, or maybe even your living area. Feel free to be creative, but be honest--if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Brad Pitt, then show us!
- Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
- Link back to this post. (I want to see how far this goes!)
- Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
- If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.
I'm relatively new to the blogging world and don't really 'know' many bloggers, but I do know that I'd really like to see the blogging spaces of the following wonderful, stylish, sophisticated, daring women (is that enough bribery to make you play along??). So I'm tagging: