Friday, February 6, 2009

Inspired by Coco & Kelley

Pop on over to Coco+Kelley - she's done a great post asking the question, 'How do you drape your jewellery?'. Readers have posted some great ideas for displaying and storing jewellery. Well my jewellery is not so much draped as thrown into one big mess in a bowl at the end of my bed...


All my other bits and pieces make their way to the ginger jars and little bowls sitting on one of my bookshelves...


Do you have a unique way of displaying and storing your jewellery?

2 comments:

Millie said...

Your post has given me a serious case of the guilts Lee. I just chuck all mine into the top drawer of my bedside table - oh dear! I once heard an Insurance Assessor say that the safest place to store jewellery is actually on you - so that gave me an instant excuse to wear the lot at all times!
Millie ^_^

Windlost said...

I love your ginger jars! I am like you - I have a lot of little bowls for my things and some containers. I separate things by type (rings in one, necklaces in another, etc. which keeps me vaguely more organized!)

Terri xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin