Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Firmdale Group of Hotels

If I'm ever lucky enough to return to London again, I hope I can muster the funds to lay my head at one of the Firmdale Group's hotels in the heart of London - they're all ever so stylish. Following are just a few of the images from their site...

This is the exterior of the Covent Garden Hotel.

And here's one of the rooms inside this gorgeous boutique hotel (I think I'd have to take a very big suitcase so that I could take that sublime green bedside table home with me!!)...


One of the rooms in the Haymarket Hotel features this riot of pattern...
This room is 'pretty in pink' at the Number Sixteen hotel...
But, if I had to make a choice I think I'd opt for the Soho Hotel...



Or maybe I'd stay at the fabulous Charlotte Street Hotel...
However, the Knightsbridge Hotel isn't too shabby either...



It would be a tough decision to make!
Do you have a favourite hotel? If so, I'd love it if you would share it with me. I'm forever on the lookout for places to stay when I get the opportunity to travel.
All images in this post are from Firmdale.

5 comments:

Geisslein said...

Ah - I love these big "factory-windows" - gives such a great light in the bedroom (picture no.6). Wish you a great day, geisslein

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh goodness, they are all so beautiful. I have only ever stayed in budget accommodation in London as I have always been poor when I was over there! You forget that there is this whole other 'accommodation world' out there, when you are a struggling backpacker. I will go back and stay somewhere nice. I'm saving this post of yours! A-M xx

Millie said...

What a find Lee! After my post of a couple of weeks ago, my London fave has to be Rough Luxe. The lovely guys from there somehow discovered my post & left a couple of comments, so to avoid a letter from their lawyers, I've had to pledge a life-long allegiance to them!
Millie ^_^

GrannySmithGreen said...

The Firmdale hotel group is amazing. I've stayed at The Pelham--which the group sold last year. You must look it up. The design work is amazing, as is the location. This IS the group you stay with while in London.

Windlost said...

Gosh, they are all gorgeous aren't they??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin