Sunday, February 15, 2009

Share the luv

I've been tagged by the very gorgeous Millie over at The Laurel Hedge.

As part of this tag I'm meant to post this pic...
...and nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Trouble is, I'm new to blogging and I 'know' too few blogs (I think I exhausted them with my last tag). On top of that it's too difficult a task given that there are too many great blogs out there that I admire. So, I'd like to 'share the luv' with all the fantastic blogs on my blog roll - they're my daily decor and design inspiration; sort of like my daily caffeine fix! If you visit my blog, please check out these links - especially the wonderful Laurel Hedge. Millie has been a godsend, a wonderful support to me since I've started blogging, letting me know that at least one person has visited my blog and found it faintly interesting. And that has kept me going. Thank you so much Millie.


Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday and a great week that's filled with good attitude and gratitude.

2 comments:

Jacky said...

Congrats on being tagged Lee.... hope you had a lovely Valentines Day (I enjoyed sharing it with you!)

Jacky xox

Millie said...

Oh what lovely sentiments Lee! Your Blog is such a delight & it's been an absolute pleasure seeing GoS evolve. I love how you share your Melbourne finds with us, I can feel a major shopping excursion coming on!
Millie ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin